Digitalisation Consultant (m/f/d)
Dreher Consulting, headquartered in Böblingen, has been delivering I.T. consulting at the highest level for 29 years. Dreher Consulting offers expert knowledge and services for digitalisation, the selection and introduction of ERP systems and the necessary I.T. security. We optimise existing organisational models, their I.T. processes and accompany you into the digital future. To strengthen our team, we are looking for the earliest possible date for a:
Digitalisation Consultant (m/w/d)
- Collaboration in consulting projects as well as development and optimisation of business models taking into account current technologies.
- Support in the optimisation and realignment of business processes and I.T. systems in the context of digitalisation.
- Development and implementation of strategies along the corporate life cycle
- Advice on process optimisation along the value chain (supply chain), e.g. corporate management, finance, purchasing, sales, logistics and production
- Creation of concepts and implementation projects
- Degree in economics, (business) informatics, (business) engineering, (business) mathematics or physics.
- Initial work experience in the context of internships, a student trainee position or commercial or technical training in a management consultancy or industry.
- Affinity for state-of-the-art I.T. tools in your own work environment.
- Very good presentation and communication skills in German and English
- German as a native language
- Willingness to travel
- Interesting and varied work
- Exciting customer environment
- Working in a young motivated team
- Personal responsibility
- Flat hierarchies
- Different company workshops
- Further training opportunities
- Wide range of training opportunities for knowledge transfer in specific areas and interdisciplinary skills
- Use of the latest software tools
- Flexibility in the form of variable working time models and provision of technical equipment for location-independent work
- A motivated and enthusiastic team who tackle the issues of the future with their ideas and initiate and implement changes. You should be passionate about your ideas and want to make a difference.
The position is full-time and unlimited. If this sounds appealing to you, we look forward to receiving your application! During the training phase you will be located in our office in Singen (Hohentwiel).