DIGITAL INNOVATION MANAGEMENT
Every day articles, interviews or examples of digital threats for businesses get published. Digital Darwinism, disruptive business models, threats for established companies and business models are scenarios that can be read again and again.
- The challenge of digitalization affects every company – sooner or later
- Past experiences are not applicable to digital challenges
- Digital innovation management provides a procedure model
Nowadays, the problems companies are confronted with are getting more obvious. However, in our projects and in inquiries from our customers, we often realize that there is a lack of ideas and knowledge to master these challenges.
We are able to fill this gap.
Customers and competitors do not wait until a company’s employees have qualified for the digital challenges. In many areas, we identified, that customers are already much more digital than their suppliers. It is precisely this gap that we at Dreher Consulting fill with our services. In this context, it is also important to note, that even in B2B business, the people who are involved, already experience digital processes in their personal environment. Starting with inquiries, bookings, settlements, etc. This service of being digital gets also expectedfrom suppliers in the business-to-business sector.
RESULTS WE DELIVER AS PART OF A MISSION FOR DIGITAL INNOVATION MANAGEMENT:
- In collaboration with our customer, we develop a status quo analyzis, which will help you to realistically evaluate your competitive position.
- Rough analyzis of the existing digital implementation and the potential possibilities to design a digital business model
- Process Mining to demonstrate the efficiency of the processes and optimize them, based on facts
WHAT DO YOU OBTAIN FROM OUR SERVICE?
- Point 1: Data analyzis
- Point 2: Results of workshops with business design methods
- Point 3: Process mining analytics to optimize processes
- Point 4: Process mining to reduce process costs, stock levels and lead times
- Point 5: Recommendations for a digital roadmap
Digital innovation management and digital transformation even more, basically require a systematic change management. This change management must be implemented and supported by the managers and the management. In many cases there are changes in workflows, changes in work content, dissolution of comfort zones and many more, caused by the use of new IT structures or classic ERP systems.
The experts from Dreher Consulting support companies in the design of change management initiatives and helm digital transformations.