TARGET SPECIFICATIONS and ERP CONSULTING
The issue of target specifications for the selection of an ERP system is one of the most important and crucial phases within an ERP project. Therefore, we have defined this phase with a procedural model, based on our experiences. This procedure model considers the important requirements of digitalization and IT security.
This can also be seen in the picture on the top, depicted as a triangle with the contents digitalization, ERP software and IT security. We are convinced that these three columns play an important role in an ERP selection and that their requirements must be documented in the evaluation and in the target specifications
- Target specification documents are designed to avoid change requests and to include clear definitions of what the software supplier has to do.
- Process-oriented documentation with information on process improvements, key figures and clear recommendations, considering these of digitalization and ITsecurity
- Independent ERP consulting that provides you with a basis for decision-makingand minimizes the risks associated with the selection of ERP systems
WHAT DO YOU OBTAIN FROM OUR SERVICE?
Traditional selection procedures using functions and Excel lists cannot be found in a digital world.
Selection procedures that only deal with the partial optimization of processes and a standardized ERP selection method, do not meet the future requirements of ERP software. Therefore, a new, dynamic ERP consulting approach is necessary that clearly defines and takes into account the future requirements of your customers for your services and products.
We have developed an ERP procedure model, which precisely identifies these future requirements and clearly defines them in ERP requirement specifications and ERP target specifications and demands them from the software supplier.
This approach gives you the assurance that your investment in ERP consulting and ERP software is profitable, future-proofed and gives your company the chance for growth. Choosing a software solution must ensure that your customers’ requirements are met by your business processes.
We offer your company independent advice and technical expertise from a single source consulting service that also provides the possibilities for digital transformation. We do not prefer a software solution or a software house, but we orientate ourselves to the best solution for your requirements. Our approach is to identify the best ERP solution or ERP software, regarding future security requirements, operating costs and optimization of existing and future processes. Our procedure model helps you to compare the best suppliers and defines the specific requirements of your company.
THE SEARCH FOR THE RIGHT SOLUTION
- We take the time to understand your business model and the needs of your customers to ensure that we find the right solution for your business.
- Our consultants are all trained in their areas of responsibility and use the most modern tools in their work. Specific training courses and market knowledge of your industry, as well as numerous ERP software solutions, help to ensure efficient consulting.
- Our ERP consultants have experience in ERP selection, ERP implementation and ERP project management, including experience in the use of ERP software in datacenters, software as a service (SaaS), cloud ERP and open source ERP solutions.
- We define ourselves as consultants for implementing a project from the initial idea to the successful completion of an ERP implementation with our customer.
- Through our efficient method and use of Process Mining, one of the most innovative software solutions to measure and display process quality, we can save our customers time and money in the search for a suitable ERP software.
Our ERP software selection procedure model focuses on the analyzis of the requirements of each of our customers and their specialties (business requirements).This requirement analyzis depicts the focus of our ERP consulting. We help our customers to develop the possibilities, costs, the successful methodology and to define process improvements.
WHAT DO YOU OBTAIN FROM OUR SERVICE?
- Point 1: Project planning, derived from strategic corporate planning
- Point 2: Inventory of the existing system and interfaces
- Point 3: Prioritization of activities and changes
- Point 4: Identification of the software used outside the ERP system.
- Point 5: Development of an IT strategy
- Point 6: Identifying business processes, performing Process Mining
- Point 7: Performing a technical assessment
- Point 8: Evolving a list of requirements (preliminary stage of the target specifications)
- Point 9: Identifying potential ERP vendors and ERP software houses
- Point 10: Carry out ERP vendor selection and cost analyzisin presentations and workshops
- Point 11: Evolving requirement specifications
- Point 12: Organizing the contract management with our IT partner lawyers and signing contracts with ERP software suppliers
- Point 13: Implementation planning and project management
- Point 14: Realization of the ERP implementation as a project manager for our customers
- Point 15: Acceptance of the purchased ERP solution (Quality Assessment)